Integrations & APIs
The XChange Advantage REST API provides a robust, expedient, and simple API for interacting with First Advantage Screening Services using RESTful transactions.
Using XChange Advantage REST API, you can integrate the following services from within your application:
- Users API – Ability to create, update, and deactivate users
- Subscriptions API – Ability to create and maintain Subscriptions to First Advantage’s Services.
- Candidates API – Ability to create and maintain Candidates.
- Orders API – Ability to create, update and view First Advantage Screening Orders. Order Creation requires Subscription ID and Candidate ID.
- Webhooks – Receive real-time post to your URL for case Status notifications and screening results
Our documentation will guide you with what you need to know to begin consuming the XChange Advantage REST API on your development platform.